New to Quidisq? Please READ THIS first

Welcome to Quidisq!

Quality UK Investment Discussion.

I won’t bore you with a long list of rules. Instead, just remember:

:white_check_mark: Civilised discussion for mutual benefit :white_check_mark:

Please keep the conversation intelligent and the contributions insightful. The aim is to maintain a higher standard of discussion than found elsewhere (“quality begets quality”). Investment topics only please.

To join in, click on the Sign Up button in the top-right corner…

Quidisq READ THIS signup

…and then follow the on-screen instructions.

(Note: Posts from new users are subject to extra spam filters. Apologies if your message is denied. Please contact me if you become wrongly accused of spam!)

If you get stuck, the link below :point_down: can help you register and post your first topic:

After joining, please do say hello!

Want more help?
Click here for tips and tricks for new forum users.

:warning: Messages judged to be:

:x: disruptive;
:x: spam;
:x: predominantly text copied from elsewhere;
:x: non-investment;
:x: general chit-chat, or;
:x: otherwise contributing nothing to the forum…

will be removed without notice. :warning:

Want to ask an investing question? Just ask here.

Any questions about this forum? Please contact me here, or ask right here or just reply to this post, and I will assist. Here’s why I started this forum.

Wish to promote your own website/company on this forum by posting links? Please contact me first.

Happy posting!

Maynard

2 Likes

Good information and a reminder that fewer quality posts are better than many repeated ad-hoc topics. Perhaps this might better be served if it where to be restricted to specific individual stocks and not themes or references to investment vehicles or non stock speculative investments etc.

Games

1 Like